Liberty Municipal Park
|501 Richard E. Vinson
Liberty, Texas 77575
Park closes at 11:00 p.m.daily
- Fenced children's playground area
- Basketball Pavilion (click for rental information for this facility)
- Gazebo (click for rental information for this facility)
- Splash Pad Water Park - measures 50 feet by 40 feet (open to the public on a seasonal basis)
- Shaded picnic areas with picnic tables through the park
- Beautiful three-acre, stocked pond for fishing or just relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. (State laws apply to fishing).
- Approximately two miles of paved trails for biking, hiking, running or walking. This trail surrounds the entire park and offers some scenic, natural settings.
- Several areas open for kite flying.
- Twelve baseball/softball fields
- One soccer field
- Public restrooms