Request Patrols

Vacation Patrol Request

The Police Department provides vacation patrols for persons who are going to be out of town. While you are out of town, you can request to have an officer conduct a physical check of your house. If you are interested in obtaining this service, please download and bring a completed Vacation Patrol Request Form to the Police Department or call us at (936) 336-5666. You will be asked a few questions about dates, vehicles that will be present, whom to contact in case of an emergency, etc. Your residence will then receive extra attention from patrol officers while you are away.

Extra Patrol Request

If you would like extra patrol in your area, please download and bring a completed Extra Patrol Request Form to the Police Department or call us at (936) 336-5666.