Liberty Municipal Park
501 Richard E. Vinson
Liberty, Texas 77575
Open daily until 11:00pm.
- Fenced children's playground area.
- Basketball Pavilion (rental available).
- Gazebo (rental available).
- Splash Pad Water Park — measures 50 feet by 40 feet (open to the public on a seasonal basis).
- Shaded picnic areas with picnic tables through the park.
- Beautiful three-acre, stocked pond for fishing or just relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. State laws apply to fishing.
- Approximately two miles of paved trails for biking, hiking, running or walking. This trail surrounds the entire park and offers some scenic, natural settings.
- Several areas open for kite flying.
- Twelve baseball/softball fields.
- One soccer field.
- Public restrooms.
- Dixie League Youth Baseball/Softball for all ages.
- Adult Softball Association leagues for men and co-ed participation.
- Kid Fish. Sponsored annually by the Burnham family, B-J Ford, Texas Parks & Wildlife.
- The Magnificent Easter Egg Hunt. Sponsored annually by KSHN Radio.
- Patriotic Program and Fireworks Show. Held annually on an evening in July before the 4th and sponsored by the City of Liberty.
- Strictly no alcohol is allowed in the park.
- No driving on the paved walking / jogging trail.
- No animals in playground areas or in marked areas near ball fields.
- Park closes at 11:00pm.