The Fire Department & EMS has a Dunking Booth available for rent for your next big event! Simply fill out the Dunking Booth Equipment Rental Agreement and return it to the Fire Station with your deposit.
Fee: $100.00 per Day
Description: Dunk Tank & 8 Baseballs
Fee: $200.00 Deposit
Description: Refundable Upon Return of Equipment
- Fill out the rental agreement and return it to the Fire Station with deposit.
- Deposit must be made to hold Dunk Tank at least 1 week prior to rental date.
- Checks must be made out to Liberty Volunteer Fire Department.
- Renter must be at least 18 years of age.
- Dunking booth can be picked up between the hours of 7:00am to 9:00am and must be returned between the same hours.
- Booth will be setup prior to renting to allow renter to inspect for defects.
- When returned booth will be inspected and all repair costs noted will be the responsibility of the renter to pay.