Rules of the Court
When attending a court session in the City of Liberty Municipal Court, there are several requirements for attendees:
- Be respectfully quiet.
- Cell phones are to be turned off.
- No eating or drinking in the court room.
- No tobacco.
- Men are to wear their trousers (pants) at the waistline where the manufacturer intended the normal beltline to be. (No pants hanging from the buttocks.)
- Shirts manufactured to be tucked in are to be appropriately worn.
- No offensive writing on shirts (applies to both men and women).
- No hats or caps.
- Women are to be appropriately attired (no cleavage excessively exposed and no mini skirts).
- No shorts.
Violation of these rules of the court may result in your being asked to leave and return when in compliance.