Fire & EMS
The Liberty Fire Department & EMS is responsible for protecting the lives and property of the City of Liberty citizens and all visitors to our community. In addition, the Department is also responsible for fire inspections, maintenance of station and equipment, training and public fire education. The Liberty Fire Department also provides mutual aid to neighboring fire departments in Liberty County.
Our Commitment to Our Citizens
To develop an organization that effectively administers and manages the resources of the Department.
- To develop a system for minimizing the impact of disasters and other emergencies on life and property.
- To provide an effective Emergency Medical Services System (EMS).
- To provide an effective Fire Prevention and Public Safety System.
The Liberty Fire Department & EMS is located at 1912 Lakeland Drive, Liberty, Texas 77575. The fire station was constructed in 2005 and shares the premises with the Police Department and Animal Shelter. A helipad is also located on site for air medical transportation.
E M E R G E N C I E S C A L L 9 - 1 - 1
|| 936-336-3922 (24 hour availablitiy)
Administration Hours are from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Thursday and 7:30am to 11:30am on Friday.
- Fire Suppression
- Hazardous Material Response
- ALS Emergency Medical Service
- Vehicle Rescue (Extrication)
- Search & Rescue