Obtaining New Service
The City of Liberty provides water and sewage, garbage, and electric service to most parts of the City. Please make arrangements for Utility Service with the Utility Billing department located in the lobby of City Hall during business hours. The following items are required:
- Address of property requiring service;
- Documentation identifying you as owner of the property or a lease/rental agreement if you are renting the property;
- Personal identification: Valid driver’s license or official identification card and Social Security card;
- A security deposit is required before service is connected. Information on deposit is outlined below; and,
- Completed Application for Residential Utilities or Application for Commercial Utilities.
Upon meeting the requirements listed above, the City will connect your service within 24 business hours.
Confidentiality of Personal Information
Application for Residential Utilities
Application for Commercial Utilities